Replenish 3-4-3 Organic Fertilizer is 100% organic egg layer poultry compost. This product is a very effective and inexpensive fertilizer. The compost used in this product is an egg layer waste, which is very high in calcium, carbon and naturally occurring minerals. Replenish 3-4-3 Organic Fertilizer has gone through two separate digestion cycles, one in the bird and one in the composting facility. The digestion process in the animal allows all the minerals not used by the bird to become a part of the fertilizer. The additional composting process then adds more microbial richness. Because best raw materials available are incorporated Replenish 3-4-3 Organic Fertilizer is a powerful nutrient product that feeds both the soil and the plant. Replenish 3-4-3 is OMRI listed!
Replenish 3-4-3 Organic Fertilizer does much more than feed the plant, it feeds the soil. The rich carbohydrates provide a quick burst of energy to beneficial bacteria, the humic acid complex provides a sustainable food source for long-term biological activity, and the minerals replenish the soil.
- Replenish 3-4-3 is an ideal fertilizer and top dressing for all turf, ornamentals, gardens, trees and shrubs.
- Improve soil health by using a completely organic composted product, insuring more microbial richness and effectively feeding both the soil and the plant.
- The true benefit of this product is that it provides a food source for soil microbial populations, which in turn convert the soil nutrients into a usable form for the plant to absorb
- Contains excellent source of calcium.
Application & Coverage
- Residential Turf: 20 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. (2/3 lb. N) 2 – 4 times per year. This product can be put down any time of year. Rates can be modified to change the amount of nitrogen, potassium or carbon needed. Application times are late spring and early fall to help build stress reduction before summer and winter. Can be a good dormant feed product.
- Bedding Plants and Gardens– Not less than 10 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. bed. Broadcast beds prior to planting and work product into the top 3 inches of soil. To maintain planting, side dress 3-4-3 throughout the growing season at 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. and water.