Headway G Fungicide is a granular herbicide that combines two active ingredients delivering preventative broad-spectrum disease control against dollar spot, brown patch, and other major turf diseases. Easy to apply and provides great preventative control. As a granular fungicide, Headway-G provides the effectiveness of a spray with the convenience of granular formulation due to a highly soluble carrier. Even heavy dew can dissolve the carrier, adding to the efficiency of the product.
- To use Headway G Fungicide, you will need either a push spreader or hand spreader to broadcast the granules on a lawn.
- Headway G Granules are applied at a rate of 2.2 to 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Apply at preventative rates prior to diseases appearing. Once disease is evident apply at curative rates generally double the preventative.
- General “rule of thumb”….. when the COMBINED temperature and humidity levels total 150 naturally occurring fungus spores will become active at levels causing disease.
- Active Ingredients: Azozystrobin 0.31% Propiconazole 0.75%