Heritage G Fungicide for Lawns is a granular fungicide for use on turf and provides the same long-lasting broad-spectrum control of turfgrass diseases including brown patch, anthracnose and take-all patch. Heritage G is perfect for operations that want to provide top-notch disease control, without the attributes of a liquid fungicide or when weather conditions prevent spraying. By using a highly water-soluble carrier, Heritage G is able to provide the effectiveness of a sprayable with the convenience of a granular.
- Broad-spectrum control of over 20 turfgrass diseases for up to 28 days
- Systemic strobilurin fungicide that continues to rise to the top of the plant for long lasting control
- Lighter-weight granules that spread over a wider area than traditional granules
- Highly water soluble DG-Lite carrier disperses with a heavy dew or light watering, minimizing wash-away
- Granules engineered to minimize dust formation
- Active ingredient: Azoxystrobin 0.31%
Application & Coverage
- 2 – 4 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. of infected area
- Use rate varies depending on the disease being treated
- Toxic to fish
- Keep away from bodies of water
- Keep away from apple trees
- Do not graze or feed clippings from treated turf to animals
Effective multi-day control for many turf fungal diseases prevalent during periods of high temperatures and humidity.